Heres what i did first i shook all the water out i could for about 20 to 30 minutes, then dabbed it with paper towels for another 10 or so accidentally turned it on which i know your not supposed to do with any wet electronics. At the moment when it turned on every thing worked fine so i put it down an left it alone. The next day went to listen to a some music it turned on but nothing worked on it. I had to leave for a few days so i put it up in a ac vent, it was winter so all the heat rising to the cieling must have dried it out, when i got home a few days later plugged it in and works just like when i bought it. Apple you make some some great electronics you have me as repeat shopper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades